First day of the new year

I am currently lying in bed recovering from a deathly hangover from the best new year I have ever had. But everything is about to change drastically! I have a list of really silly things that are going to change and I am going to become the most efficient working multi-tasking machine you ever laid your eyes on, just you wait.

As soon as I go back to uni, I am going to go to the gym and get an exercise plan for kili worked out, at the moment my stamina and general strength is lacking. Okay correction I am generally really really unfit.

I am going to do my work constantly, if I want to be the best I need to put the hours in!

Stop eating unnecessarily! Just because I may be chronically bored at the time, does not mean I should go and eat half a huge block of cheddar...

MONEY. Now this is the hardest one, I will be in control. A weekly amount will be set and it will be stuck to. It will!

Thats all I can think of so far, but yeah. New year and lots of changes.
0 Responses

Post a Comment