wow!

I was on the train back from my trip out with friends from uni when I randomly thought to check my total for Kilimanjaro just in case anyone had donated since yesterday morning and they certainly have!! I am now up to a grand total of £244( I had £99 the 3 days ago) !!! And that is without any donations from friends yet (apart from Anna bobanna love you!!) I only set up the just giving page during this holiday and have raised more than I thought I would.

I am really excited about raising lots of money, I have to raise £2200 where the minimum going to "Enhance herts" is £1500. But I hope to raise a lot more than that if possible! So once I reach that total I definitely aim to keep on raising money.

I also have to find another grand, for injections, kit and to sustain myself for the two weeks we get after the climb to go and do what we choose.

Ahh so alot of money to raise, but I cant wait to get started as tis all very exciting. Just glad I can do something for lovely harvey :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment